Interested in the best job ever?
Share your passion of skiing or snowboarding with children and/or adults just getting started in the sport as an instructor at 49° North Mountain Resort. If you have great people skills, love skiing or snowboarding and want to share that passion with others, you’ll be a great instructor. Applicants should be able to ski or snowboard comfortably on green and blue groomed runs – no need to be an expert skier or rider to be a great instructor. If you can commit to being here 12+ days this season for training and teaching, then come join our mountain family.
Snowsports School Director
Employee Benefits Include:
- Unlimited Employee Season Pass
- Discounted dependent passes for spouse/domestic partner and dependents 18 years and younger
- Discounts at our Cafe & Alpine retail shop
- Exchange letters to other resorts
- Access to Instructor Locker/Storage room
Already have your 49 Degrees North Pass?
Once you've completed on-snow training and have become an official employee, receive a full refund on your pass!
What becoming an Instructor means
On any given operating day, our Ski & Snowboard School has students of all ages and ability levels ready to learn. All instructors will be able to teach in all age categories, from 4 year old private lessons, to adult group lessons.
Learn more about what 49 Degrees North Ski and Snowboard School offers here!
Learn about the world of Instructing here!
Ready to get started?
For First Year/Non-experienced instructors:
- Complete the PSIA-AASI Online Instructor Courses
- Complete 5 days of indoor and on-snow specialized training
- Complete instructor evaluation & lesson observation
Once you have passed all the milestones, you will be eligible to be hired as a Ski or Snowboard instructor at 49 Degrees North!