Interested in the best job ever?
Share your passion of skiing or snowboarding with children and/or adults just getting started in the sport as an instructor at 49° North Mountain Resort. If you have great people skills, love skiing or snowboarding and want to share that passion with others, you’ll be a great instructor. Applicants should be able to ski or snowboard comfortably on green and blue groomed runs – no need to be an expert skier or rider to be a great instructor. If you can commit to being here 12+ days this season for training and teaching, then come join our mountain family.
Snowsports School Director
Employee Benefits Include:
- Unlimited Employee Season Pass
- Discounted dependent passes for spouse/domestic partner and dependents 18 years and younger
- Discounts at our Cafe & Alpine retail shop
- Exchange letters to other resorts
- Access to Instructor Locker/Storage room
Already have your 49 Degrees North Pass?
Once you've completed on-snow training and have become an official employee, receive a full refund on your pass!
What becoming an Instructor means
On any given operating day, our Ski & Snowboard School has students of all ages and ability levels ready to learn. All instructors will be able to teach in all age categories, from 4-year-old private lessons to adult group lessons.
Ready to get started?
For First Year/Non-experienced instructors:
- Complete the PSIA-AASI Online Instructor Courses
- Complete 5 days of indoor and on-snow specialized training
- Complete instructor evaluation & lesson observation
Once you have passed all the milestones, you will be eligible to be hired as a Ski or Snowboard instructor at 49 Degrees North!