- We can use last year's picture on your pass and mail it to you
- Upload your picture. After your order is complete log on to your account and browse to a photo on your computer and submit it to us. Recommended picture file should be a 320 X 240 image (JPEG or BMP) that is between 50K and 100K. Names of each pass holder must be included in each file name (For example: joe_smith.jpg).
- If you order by phone you can email us your picture. Photos must be clear head-shots (above the shoulders) without hats or other accessories and with a white background. Recommended picture file should be a 320 X 240 image (JPEG or BMP) that is between 50K and 100K. Names of each pass holder must be included in each file name (For example: joe_smith.jpg).
- Pick up your pass at the Lodge during normal operations or at one of our fall pass processing events.
- Snowlander Expo, 11/7/14, 4pm - 9pm and 11/8/14, 10am - 8pm, Spokane Convention Center.
- Season Pass mailing: Season Pass mail requests will be mailed 7-10 business days after final payment, picture, and waiver are received. Passes must be paid in full before it can be issued. To place your order by phone, or have any questions about how to submit pictures or otherwise receive your pass, please call us at 509-935-6649 and select option 2 to be directed to our season pass department.
Passes will be mailed Monday thru Friday at 5:00pm
Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery.
As a season pass holder, understand that the nature of skiing is innately variable and that life is unpredictable. Purchase of a season pass is not contingent upon the quality of snow conditions or pass holder’s ability to use a season pass. Once passes are issued keep them in a safe place. A $50.00 fee will be charged to replace a lost or stolen season pass. Transfer options are available for select circumstances. Call for details. All sales are final. No refunds.
Photo must be received and release waiver completed before a pass can be mailed.
2013-14 Season Pass holders must present their 2013-14 Season Pass before a 2014-15 Season Pass can be issued during the 2013-14 season.
Please allow extra delivery time for high volume periods (i.e. Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc.)
Requirements for Season Passes
College: Valid Student ID Card from a University, College, or Community College
Military: Valid ID Card issued by the United States Department of Defense for Active Duty, Reserve Components (Reserve or National Guard), Inactive Ready Reserve (IRR), and Disable Veteran.
Primetimer: Valid 2014-15 49° North Primetimer Membership card issued by 49° North Mountain Resort
Nordic (w/Alpine Pass): Valid 2014-15 49° North Alpine Season Pass issued by 49° North Mountain Resort.